We understand that parents make a huge investment into their children’s care and education. Fees need to be clear, with no surprises. That’s why we have made our pricing easy to understand, with one Enrolment Fee payable when a position is offered and accepted.
Your child’s term fees are based on daily rates and will depend on the program you have chosen.
Our fee structure
- Preschool Enrolment Fee (non-refundable):
- Standard fee – $750 per child. Payable when a position is offered and accepted.
- Equity child fee – $250 per child. Payable when a position is offered and accepted (includes low income/Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander/EALD/Disability)
NOTE: Fees are reviewed annually.
|2 Day Program||$100|
|3 Day Program||$220|
|4 Day Program||$340|
|5 Day Program||$460|
|Low income / Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander||$25 per day (first 2 days)|
- Fee payments are to be made in advance and paid fortnightly, monthly or by the term. A dated receipt will be provided for each payment. Please note: Families are not required to pay fees for school holiday periods.
- Fees incurred for casual days for existing students will be charged as a one-off payment, in addition to the recurring payment scheduled and highlighted on your invoice. Casual days are available at $120/day.
- Statements will be issued from PLC Sydney at the end of each term.