We understand that parents make a huge investment into their children’s care and education. Fees need to be clear, with no surprises. That’s why we have made our pricing easy to understand, with one Enrolment Fee payable when a position is offered and accepted.
Our fee structure
- Preschool Enrolment Fee (non-refundable):
- Standard fee – $750 per child. Payable when a position is offered and accepted.
- Equity child fee – $250 per child. Payable when a position is offered and accepted (includes low income/Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander/EALD/Disability)
NOTE: Fees are reviewed annually.
|STANDARD PROGRAM FEES||PRICE per week (by due date)|
|2 Day Program||$30|
|3 Day Program||$155|
|4 Day Program||$280|
|5 Day Program||$405|
|Casual Day Rate||$125|
|EQUITY ACCESS PROGRAM FEES||PRICE per week (by due date)|
|2 Day Program||$15|
|3 Day Program||$70|
|4 Day Program||$125|
|5 Day Program||$180|
|Casual Day Rate||$55|
- Please note that the above program fees are not calculated on a daily rate due to funding.
- Fee payments are to be made in advance and paid fortnightly, monthly or by the term. A dated receipt will be provided for each payment. Please note: Families are not required to pay fees for school holiday periods.
- Fees incurred for casual days for existing students will be charged as a one-off payment, in addition to the recurring payment scheduled and highlighted on your invoice. Casual days are available at $125/per day for the Standard Program or $55/per day for the Equity Access Program.
- Statements will be issued from PLC Sydney at the end of each term.
- Fees are supported by the NSW Government Start Strong programme which offers rebates for the first 600 hours for each child.
Please click here to read all about PLC Sydney Preschools 2022 Fee Schedule including fees per term, billing dates, extensions, late fees and other billing information of interest.